EX99 is Atlanta’s Lost Alternative online radio station featuring the most popular personalities and music formerly on the X in Atlanta. EX99 features the music you loved in Atlanta over the last 20 years plus today’s best alternative, adult alternative, power pop, classic alternative & indie rock. EX99 is currently for sale as a branded content play for a creative Atlanta brand. Are you ready to rock?
EX99 Radio broadcasts, via LoudCity.com, 24/7 daily. Listeners can tune in for free until all seats are “sold out” via a computer, iPhone, iPad, etc. At this time the Android OS is not supported but support is coming.
How to listen? Click how you want to listen…
There are many ways to enjoy EX99. If you “know what you are doing”, simply click your link above and rock on. If not, see some more specifics below on how to launch your stream. Listening is completely FREE but due to expensive artist royalty payments due and server fees, we have decided to cut streams after 60 minutes of listening. This way, if you leave your stream up on a browser no one is being billed while the empty room is listening. Simply restart your stream by click the play button and you can continue rocking!
- Listen: Web Player -> This is a Flash player, with complete “Now Playing” info, that works on all web browsers (not mobile). Crank it open, bookmark it, and enjoy on your desktop.
- Listen: iPhone -> From the Safari mobile browser click this link then you can “Save to your home screen” or bookmark this page for future listening. If you have Bluetooth in your car, you can stream it right into your car speakers from our iPhone web app. This works with all versions of iPhone and iPod Touch.
- Listen: iPad -> Same as above but larger format for the iPad (all versions). The iPad also features a full “Now Playing” display that looks really cool!
- Listen iTunes -> Clicking this link will either save a .PLS file to your desktop or take you straight into iTunes (depends how you have iTunes set up). If it downloads the files to your computer, simply click on it which will launch iTunes. You only have to do this once. After the 1st time, simply return to the location in iTunes and click play.
- Listen: WinAmp -> Same info as iTunes above.
- Listen: Windows Media -> You are on your own here! I believe the process is the same as iTunes above but I have not touched a PC in a million years:)
- Listen: Android -> The Android OS is not supported by LoudCity.com, but they have announced that it is coming in the future. Some listeners have reported being able to “hack” it to work but we can not legally provide any instruction for this method.